Hope all is well, for you.

Thursday 4 February 2010

Ahhhhhh; bollocks.

Yesterday was pretty weird. I had my first appointment with my surgeon for the last few months, just a routine 6 month post-op thing. I was pretty stoked on the whole ordeal and the fact that it would probably be the last time I  went back, because my knee has been feeling really good recently, even with skating.
But things didn't really pan out as well as I thought. The knee I've already had the reconstruction on is apparently doing perfect, says my consultant Dr. Flynn, the problem now however is my other knee he feels. So basically, he fears that that I might of ruptured the ACL in my left knee now. Meaning there is a possibility that i with have to have the reconstruction surgery again, but on the other knee. Which would be shit as fuck.
I'll find out pretty soon, after I have the next mri scan. So I guess i'll pretty much keep posting shit on here as it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment