Hope all is well, for you.

Sunday 31 January 2010

Need people.

Last night we went to Kiln Farm to see some bands play, and it made me realize that I really need to start taking photographs of that stuff, or just photographs in general again. I want to start taking portraits, as i was never really good at it. But I feel half of what makes a photograph interesting is the subject, and I know that some friends of mine are very interesting, each for their own reasons. 
I'd also like anyone that needs photos taken for them, bands, designers/illustrators/artists, event organizers, dancers, models, basically anyone! Just tell me to come take photos for you, and I will. Simple!

Oh yeah. I definitely think it's worth you listening to the bands from last night aswell:

  And on another side note; I've decided i'm going to start rinsing 35mm, so I will have more photos up soon. SRS.

No comments:

Post a Comment