Hope all is well, for you.

Sunday 3 January 2010

Predicament.

As I mentioned previously, snapping your ACL isn't fun, so don't do it. But its not just the reconstruction surgery to repair the bastard thing that isn't fun. (see below if you have a soft spot for drilling through bones and what not.)


But its also the recovering after, the first few months after the operation I was on crutches at which time seemed to fly. Now I'm at the point where I have been walking, biking and getting on fine with everything as far as pain in my knee goes. So as you can imagian I've been stepping on a skateboard again, which I was told I shouldn't for at least 10 months post surgery, but 12 months is the suggested time. It's been 4 and a half months since i had the reconstruction, and i find myself stepping on a skateboard and pushing myself most days of the week now. The problem is i don't know if this is normal? If the doctors say that long just to make sure?

No comments:

Post a Comment